Monday, June 4, 2007

Yet another rose.


Seems as though I've been tagged by the lovely Dawn of http://the-feathered-nest.blogspot.com/ . I am to tell 7 random fact about me, what fun...




1. I love, love, love, peanut butter.

2. I am a procrastinator, yet get my best work done when crunched for time.

3. My favorate place to be is the beach.

4. I would drive any distance rather then fly somewhere.

5. I crunch ice way to much, I'm doing it right now.

6. I love to watch Little house on the Prairie while on the treadmill.

7. I'm the youngest of 10, and raised by a single parent, MOM.

Ok that was harder then I thought it would be. Now I'm to tag two others. Well, Jeannene of Love Conquers All , and Sara of http://sadieolive.blogspot.com/


4 comments:

Sadie Olive said...

I am with you on the flying thing! Hate it!

Thanks for tagging me. :)

Anonymous said...

"Becky..my dear!!" I do not mind at all! I about fainted when read about your 7 random things> You sound just like me..."NO JOKE"..do you know I have almost every episode of Little House. I love driving and the "BEACH" girl..we have "Too much in common".. I knew we were meant to be friends...any friend of Mica's is a "sure friend of mine!!"

Anonymous said...

we have been netfixing all the old Little House shows and enjoying them with the kids. Did you see the special a couple years ago on t.v's Little House.It was updated, fresh and fun to watch.

Mica

Anonymous said...

"Thank you my dear..for your sweet comment!!" I just keep thinking of you being one out of ten(in your family).."WOW!!" How very special you are...very remarkable!

LOL
Jeannene