Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A B C, mY DOLLY AnD mE, e f g, wErE iNvItED tO tEa...





I thought I'd share some pictures of my old dollies. I wouldn't call it a collection really. I just saw the first one and had to have her. I just love her sweet face. I really got the other two just to keep her company.

I haven't really named them, though I tend to call this first one Baby Janie, to myself anyway. I keep them in the guest room on top a window box. When I got the first one Roxy wouldn't stop licking her, so I keep them up.
The first one came with her dress and bonnet. But the other two I dressed in some of my Christening dresses I have collected.
My dollies are old,cracked, stained, but I love them. To me they were just perfect.

Now I'd like to share a few of my favorite dollie sitings...

Garb-oodles Soup

Netty LaCroix

~Dolls of Yore~

Northdixie Designs

Atticbabys








14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Becky,

These little baby dolls are delightful to the fullest. You have a sweet little collection. I really like how you displayed them. I'm sure your company would surely like that little ensamble.Can't wait to see more of your collections...it's so fun!!! Thank you also for naming me as one of your favorite doll Artist's. I am honored.

Mica

Anonymous said...

"Becky..I love your dollies!!" They are just perfect, i actually love them old and cracked it gives such a antique look and feel to it. That is the idea uh?

I can get a Fluer-de-lis necklace for you too, Yes, you heard me right, if you go back and click on one of my little images you will see a smaller version of the necklace hanging on the (Jesters ear) it's not like the one on the bottom of my post..but is just as lovely!!

I am seriously saving my $$$ for the "Necklace" on the bottom of my Post"..isn't it just stunning!!

Email me if you are interested in a (smaller version) though..it still a pretty good size "believe me!!"

xoxo-jeannene

Atticbabys said...

AW! What an adorable little grouping of well-loved dollies! Lucky Guests!
You are a doll to mention me, I'm so flattered, Thankyou! :-) Nan

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Becky, Baby Janie is absolutely precious! That face ~ you have to love that sweet, sweet face. I love what you have her dressed it, too. I love that window you have your dollies on, I'd love to see a full photo of that!! I see gorgeous hydrangeas hanging I think...love stopping by, xxoo, Dawn

Michelle said...

I LOVE your blog and your dollies!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Blessings!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

these are so sentimental becky where ever did you...find them all.. i never knew you collected dolls too...old ones.I love your blog...keep sharing..i like it..love ya..

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing all your favorite things....

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing all your favorite things....

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing all your favorite things....

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing all your favorite things....

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing all your favorite things....

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing all your favorite things....

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing all your favorite things....

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi Becky! I've tagged you sweetie!! xxoo, Dawn