Friday, August 17, 2007

New items coming to my shop around the corner...
I've been busy making and delivering things for fall and
stopped to play with my old watches. Here is what I made. Does anyone remember these? I posted about them in the beginning of my blog. I collect ladies old watches and use them in my work and make these lovely bracelets. What great conversation pieces.
The gold one has a couple diamond chips in it and I used 5 watches in each one. On the silver one, each watch has diamond chips on them. I have added a sweet charm to the silver one, it is a silver colored star with angel wings on it. I just can't resist anything with angels wings. The silver one also has working parts, if you wined it up it will keep time on the center watch.
I love these so much.
I will put them on my Etsy shop tonight.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"BECKY,
I LOVE THESE!!" What a true talent, so elegant looking. I will have to visit your shop, what a fabulous idea, just love this!!

~xoxoxo~
Jeannene

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Becky! I remember these!! I also remember loving this idea ~ such a great one, too. xxoo, Dawn

Anonymous said...

ohhh ooooh ahhhhh. I love anything that dingles and that is silver. Very LOVERLY !!!! Mica

Sam I Am said...

these are gorgeous!!!!! :) :) :)