Sunday, June 8, 2008

Once I saw a Bird...

Two room Condo for Rent.

A perfect perch...

Not to far from the trees...


Roof looks good.


Checking all the accomadations.

I'll take it...


Once I Saw a Little Bird

Once I saw a little bird Come hop, hop, hop.

So I cried, "Little bird,Will you stop, stop, stop?"

I was going to the window To say, "How do you do?"

But he shook his little tail, And away he flew.

Author unknown

I was so inspired by this sweet bird, I went to work on some new Bird Charm Bracelets over the weekend. I've just added them to my ETSY shoppe-just around the corner...

CLICK HERE: AWINGANDAPRAYER.etsy.com

5 comments:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Such a sweet little bird...Mary

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see what you've created. What a beautiful bird.
XOXO
Jillian

rosemary said...

Hey Becky, I'm back from my silent state and came for a visit. I love your little bird and the sounds that go along with it. I have already seen your charms on Etsy and may have to order one when one of my items sell. Rosemary

smilnsigh said...

Precious entry.

And lots of 'white,' for 'Seeing White Week.' Thank you for reminding me... I'd like to join in a little bit, this week.

Mari-Nanci
'Smilnsigh' blog

Unknown said...

What a sweet little birdie. I love birds. I'll have to go check out your charms.