Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Vintage On Main...

for White Wednesday,
is a little shop just a few towns over from mine in Amherst, VA.
And what a sweet shop it is.
And the owner, Vicki Hill couldn't be sweeter.
It takes me back in time with all it's Vintage goodness.
Being cooped up so long from the snow,
(happy to say, it's all melted away,
and what we got last night is gone again this sunny morning.)
it was so good to get out last
Saturday on a most beautiful Sunny day
for a little Vintage shopping.
And White Wednesday was on my mind when I started snapping pictures.
Website...VINTAGEONMAIN

Breathtaking...


White Dress on Aqua wall...
Love this!


I'm in the Mood for Spring...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

ME TOO !!!! Lovely pics. as always!!! Hugs, Mica

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

I hope spring come fast so you can be gardening, Great collection of treasures.

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

I Love your Beautiful White Treasures....The little gown in the beginning is So Sweet~

Jane said...

Looks like my kind of shop....beautiful photos!!
Jane

The Feathered Nest said...

Gorgeous goodies, Becky!!!! It must be a lovely store...I would love to look around a bit ~ I'm ready for Spring too sweet friend, hugs and love, Dawn

Miss Gracie's House said...

What a fun place to visit! Beautiful pictures...glad your snow is gone!
Rene'

Faded Charm said...

I'd say breathtaking! And I love the name. How fun to have a shop with this name.

Hope you enjoyed your day.

Kathleen