Wednesday, August 19, 2009

White Wednesday...


I've had my hands to work like a busy little bee. But I had every intention of taking you on a White Wednesday Junktiquing trip with me, but when I went I forgot to bring my camera, Ooops.
I'll try again for next time.
In the meantime, I leave you with some random White Goodness...
An Angel I made,

A night Light,Funky barn wood angel,

Oh and on that junktiquing trip I did find a couple Treasures.
The large Pitcher on the left was one of them. 

I hope you day is good & the Sun is shinning for you today.

6 comments:

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

Your angels are wonderful & what an unusual night light...love it!

common ground said...

Your salvage angels are absolutely darling, you are so creative. Love your pumpkin head dolls too, from the previous post!
Debra

sweetpea said...

Hi Bec! Well I had a bit of a problem this week as well. Remembered the camera, just didn't like the shots I took. Had to go to plan B at the last minute. Much better... Your posts are always awesome.

Hugs,
Shelley

Chrissy said...

Another lovely post,always glad to see a new one from you,like getting a new magazine in the mail!! all the best,Chrissy

Rebecca said...

It all looks great, love the pitchers and the angels are darling
Blessings
Rebecca

French Cupboard said...

I am OVER THE TOP for the pitchers in your last photo! Absolutely gorgeous. I've love to add that medium size one to my very small collection. Blessings... POlly