Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sharing a peek...


After many years of Americana decor of reds and blues in our main bathroom,
(though I still love that look)
I decided on a re-do to match the rest of our Home.
With one Exception...
Rustic-Chippy
~Robins Egg Blue~
And it all started with these Shutters I found them at an Antique shop just around the corner. There is much still to do. Painting, new Lighting etc.


And the Shutters were such a good deal, and they had loads of them, so I bought extra.

They will look so good in the Guest Room as well.


Oh so many Possibilities...

7 comments:

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Those shutters are lovely,as is the rest of the room,all the best,Chrissy

The Feathered Nest said...

Becky, I just love your style!!! Just beautiful sweetie....xxoo, Dawn

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

LOVE... everything about it. The Turquoise shutters are spectaculor!! Your jewelry is also gorgeous, I will have to add you to my ETSY fav sellers also! Blessings, Janna

sweetpea said...

Hi Becky! Love those shutters! I also have a pair of fab old blue shutters that I can't part with even though they aren't in use right. I have edited my colors down to white, cream, brown and a touch of black here and there, but I still have a love affair with that color blue that may come to life again someday. Just in case, I am hanging to the shutters.

Hugs,
Shelley

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

This color is so perfect. What a cool find with the shutters. It's such a great place to take off from.



cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com

June said...

Hi Becky,
I would have loved to have found those beautiful shutters. What you have done with them is just so charming! Such a great look.
Smiles,
June

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

To die for! I LOVE your blue shutters....will never give up on blue....you have incorporated them and the color beautifully .....love your style...love your blog!
Take care, Laura