Sunday, June 7, 2009

Starting the Summer off right...





Anyone for Tuna Steak? On our trip to Nags Head, NC last week, my amazing Husband caught a 134 lb Big Eye Tuna .





While I was at the beach getting some sun, he went deep sea fishing and caught the biggest Tuna I ever saw. I am living with one happy and proud man. And we have a freezer full of Tuna steak and Mahi too. Yummy, good Summer eats for sure.




Nags Head North Carolina was absolutely beautiful, and the weather was perfect all week long. All those years living in Virginia Beach, which is not far from Nags Head. I had never been, we had a great time. Here are just a few shots I took...








Wishing everyone a Happy and Safe Summer!

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi Becky!!! Everything looks just beautiful, I know you all must have had an amazing time ~ it's so good to relax with each other! I hope you're having a wonderful week,
xxoo,
Dawn

Julie said...

Hi Becky,
I just wanted to say Thank you for signing up for my give away!!

I have been having such a fun time here reading your blog. Your dolls are just simply wonderful!!! and BEAUtiful!!!

Your trip looked like it really was so much fun, and the views alone are just so inviting!!!
My husband too!! would have been on cloud nine if he would have caught a fine fish at his. I bet those steaks are delicious!!! My mouth is watering just thinking about it!!!LOL!!!

You have a most wonderful summer too!! and a most wonderful day!!! Its been a pleasure to get to know you though your blog,
Julie