Friday, November 16, 2007

New Angel...

I've made a lot of Santa's this week and some angels. So I added a new Angel to my Etsy shop. She is a simple angel but I just love the look. I added this great glittery rhinestone button to her vintage Christening dress and a white tin star to her head. I hope to get some Santa's and Snowmen back on my Esty shop very soon. But here are some pictures of some I've been working on.
~Dont forget to click on pictures for a close up~


Glitter Santa










Sleepy time Santa












"Makin his list" Santa








This one I named Sinter Klaus







What's next...

Paper Clay Santa heads.

3 comments:

Christine Crocker said...

oh how very lovely,Becky!
xoc

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Becky! I love your creations!! Such a sweet angel and Santa. I can't wait to see the paper clay Santas, too....your music is magical....xxoo, Dawn

Anonymous said...

Wow, what great little projects. You're so talented. These are really adorable. Your site is a pleasure to browse.