Thursday, January 9, 2014

Happy 2014...


The Best to You in this New Year!!!
Hoping everyone had 
Merry Christmas.


I greatfully enjoyed a 
Peaceful  & Blessed Christmas.
 Now I am looking forward to 
a great New Year ahead. 
Starting with some good
 Rest,
 Nesting,
and
some early (very early) 
Spring Cleaning. 

I took some time to Reorganize & Redecorate my Studio a bit, during my hibernation.
 Below are before and after pics.
The before pic is from the last day I worked on Santas for 2013... I believe it was Dec. 15th...
And the After is from today. 

 Before...                                              After...
Now back to work designing new 
Treasures for this 
New Year.



but first a peek...
 Our Tree...

 Santa collection...


2 comments:

June said...

Your tree is a beauty Becky. I loved seeing inside your studio where you create all the magic!
hugs...

Becky said...

Awe, sorry I missed this comment, but thanks June.