Wednesday, July 10, 2013

 New PfattMarketplace Offerings...

Well, before I got a chance to post this guy on my blog, he has already sold.
But I wanted to share some pic's of him anyway. 
Even thought it seem like Summer just started, 
Fall is just around the corner, and 
I'm happy to get started early, (for me) on some 
Fall goodies.
So stay tuned, Much more to come to my Etsy & PfattMarketplace.

This Fall Wooly Sheep is still available here,
click link...

Hope your all enjoying your Summer!!! 
We are having strange weather here in Virginia.
But there is still time for some fun in the Sun, (or Rain) 
what ever the case may be. 

Do stay tuned, I'm working on those Fall goodies 
and will be listing them on  My Etsy soon, 
and sharing them here as well.


Right now there are some sweet 
Shabby White Angels listed on My Etsy Shoppe,
click here... My Etsy


Enjoy you day!

3 comments:

Three Cat Farm said...

How talented you are!
Blessings, Terry

Becky said...

Thank You Terry!

Becky

Unknown said...

Speechless! Nice talent... Blessings!