Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Season Ends...

Time to put all the shinny, sparkly, glittery decorations away.
But first, I'd like to share it with you.

I have many things on my work table. 
The time off was delicious, but I am ready to get back to what I do best
Create New Primitive Whimsies. 
Also, Check out my Picturetrail...
picturetrail.com/AWINGANDAPRAYER
A gathering of all things White, Chippy, Primitive, Handmade & Vintage Finds for your Hearth and Home, coming soon.
Some pictures were taken with my Phone so not as good as could be, 
but I done my best.
Our Dinning room...



Our Christmas Tree...


 A little gift to ourselves,
A Arnett's Country Store Primitive Santa...

 The Mantal...



  And just in time, 
A dusting of Snow...


And A Merry & Happy New Year to all.
 

2 comments:

tree said...

Magical. Your work is awesome!

tree said...

Magical. Your work is awesome!