Friday, December 30, 2011

WOW! WOW! WOW!

Happy New Year To You...
and Me.
A few months back, I was contacted by the editor of 
and she ask if I would submit my 
 "Lilly" 
 for their publication. 
And I did of course... and she made it into their Winter 2012 Issue!!!
Oh, Happy Joy!
I didn't know this was going to feel so good to see
one of my dollies in print, in one of my favorite magazines.
But it does, it feels real good to be among the other Artist in this Magazine, 
I am so very grateful.
and so proud of
my Lilly. 
~

6 comments:

Bittersweetfolkart said...

Congrats to you !!
Lilly is wonderful !! :)

Di@Cottage-Wishes said...

That is so great Becky, I am sure your family is so proud of Lilly too. Happy New Year to you, Di

Dorthe said...

Congratulations -I have already ordered my copy, and can`t wait to see it arrive. I also ordered your fantastic hand-piece from your Etsy- love it-and am looking so forward to recieving it.
Happt New Year-from Dorthe

A Magical Whimsy said...

Hi, Becky
Stampington did a fabulous article on Lilly. She is such a beautiful doll.
Congratulations!
Teresa in Cloth and Clay

Becky said...

Thank you everyone, your very sweet.

Becky

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I have that magazine. It was so nice to find your blog this morning.