Wednesday, March 23, 2011

White Wednesday...


from a Friend.

It is the simple things that brings the most joy.
You may have seen
"Marie" 
here before, but
Oh how I love this itty bitty dollie...

created by Mica... 
(Her's was the first blog I ever read 
and really the first time 
I ever heard about blogging.)


I was just
doing a little rearranging and started with
"Marie" 
in her new glass dome, 
set upon a chipped Ironstone plate.
Dressed in her finest Silk Dress.

Made me think of White Wednesday, 
and... well... here we are.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow haven't seen her in so long.so glad you still have her and enjoying her...she looks neat under glass. Hope all is well. HUgs,Mica

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

How lovely she is! I'm visiting for White Wednesday.

Hugs,
Stephanie ♥

Papillon Bleu said...

Oh! I just discovered your blog because you left a comment on Paula's FB post! h!he! I am glad to discover your work.
The friend who made this doll is very gifted!
;-)