Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nesting....
and Creating, that's what I'm doing this White Wednesday.
I'm fixin to start a few new projects and at the top of my list is New Angels.
I never get enough time between making Santa's to get any Angels done, my first love in creating.

So I'm off to my Thread and Needle.

But first, here are a couple of my favorite surroundings for
An Inspired White Wednesday...


Newest Find...
my new corner shelf,
tucked away in a Cozy corner to sip on a hot cup of Peppermint Tea and skim a favorite magazine.
I think I'll start here...

6 comments:

Jane said...

That white corner shelf is amazing. Perfect fit for that corner.
Jane

Faded Charm said...

What an amazing corner shelf. I'm so glad you are enjoying this theme. I agree with you, it is better than a magazine. There doesn't seem to be many out there anymore(except of coarse the Jeanne d' Arc Living~Wow).

Hope all is well with you and your family. Best of luck to you in 2010!

Kathleen

Carole~Maynard Greenhouse said...

Have fun creating! Love the new corner shelf!
xo

sweetpea said...

Bec, that is the most amazing corner shelf ever.

Hugs,

Shelley

Julie said...

ooooooooooooo :-o LOVE your corner shelf. WHAT a find. It's so beautiful. And I clicked on ROXY.what a beautiful furbaby. :-)
Enjoyed my visit.

Cheryl said...

Looks good.
I like that kind
of furniture.