Wednesday, December 2, 2009

~I'm Dreaming of a...


White Wednesday~
Some new finds and a little sprucing up around the homestead,

preparing for a very Merry White Christmas.

Here is just a peek...I've only just begun.

A New-Old Christmas Bear...



A Tree here... and there.

Lets not forget Santa...


Well, there is much, much more to do.

And a little decorating at Portobello Road too...





And last but not least, a great find.
The Patina on the Ironstone bowl is just beautiful...

I just love my new Bowl.

7 comments:

Jane said...

Everything looks simply gorgeous!! Love the white Christmas items...so very classic.
Jane

June said...

And I love your new bowl!!! Becky, everything at your place is just gorgeous! I adore the sweet bear.
Hugs,
June

Atticbabys said...

You make the winter whites look so scrumptious!
That sweet bear is calling my name Becky!
Bear Hugs,
Nan

sweetpea said...

Love your simple style. And that bowl is glorious. Lucky girl you are...

Hugs,

Shelley

Nene said...

I Love it here!! I don't want to leave. You have made my visit so warm and inviting. Love the music. You are the BEST!!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

So much pretty white Christmas things. Love the bears.

Miss Gracie's House said...

Me, too...the little pitcher inside the dome...now that is cute!
Rene'