Saturday, October 31, 2009

ANTHROPOLOGIE...



Ever Been?

I love this store, and this picture on their site is so beautiful. I'm back home again from a short getaway to Pensacola FL, had a great time, but didn't want to miss posting something for White Wednesday. So here is what is on my mind...

Rustic Chic...


What I love most it the stacked logs the bed is resting on. What a great look, who wouldn't want to sleep on that?

I may have to try this in the guest room someday.

I'll be sharing some pic's of my trip soon.
Hope you all had a blessed day.

2 comments:

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Oh I love that photo,talk about inspiring!!!All the best,Chrissy

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

I am all for rustic chic, love the peek. Happy White Wednesday to you. Ciao Rita mammabellarte