Friday, October 29, 2021

 Merry Fall...

And a Merry Holiday Season to All.

 

If you've wondered where I've been... Well, I have been busy stitching away for my upcoming Show Season, and the first is just a week away. I was so very Honored to be asked to be a part of this great show. It is in the Historic Town of New Harmony, Indiana.

Check out & Follow me on Instagram for previews of what's to come...@awing_andaprayer

 Merry Meeting Show In Harmony IN. 

On November 6th 2021 ~ 9am-3pm central 

 Click here for more information and directions for this fabulous show...
Tickets available at the Door!
 As stated on the website...
 Please join a select group of Early American Life Magazine Directory Craftsmen from around the Midwest for a day of meeting, shopping, and conviviality as we inaugurate this exciting new market. You are cordially invited to attend. We shall be looking forward to your arrival.

 

Hope you can join us... ❤

No comments: